Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 25, 2010

As we try again...

On January 5 I was cleared by Dr. Cone (my OB/GYN) to start trying to get pregnant agian. He said everything was back to normal and we were good to go. So I have been on my pre-natal vitamins but with his advice also added a DHA supplement which is good for brain stem and spinal cord development. I started taking that January 10.

I first want to say that Tony and I truly believe that I will be pregnant when it is meant to be, in God's time, not ours. I whole heartedly believe in God's plan for me. My faith in Him is what got me through the miscarriage and allowed me to accept the circumstances and not question His plan. That being said, I am still going to do everything I can to allow us the best chance possible. Of course this includes praying A LOT but it also includes charting my cycle and taking tests.

I was concerned this month about being able to 'try' during the right time frame since I was traveling for work one week and going to Cozumel the next, but as it turned out, I ovulated during the weekend between those two weeks! And so far this month things are looking really good!

Here is my ovulation test, happy face means ovulation!



And here is my chart so far this month. The Fertility Friend website suggests that my chances are "Good" to get pregnant this cycle (which was the same indicaiton from October). So hopefully my temp with stay above the mid line and I should test on Sunday January 31, but I may test on Saturday if I just can't take the anticipation for one more day!!



No comments:

Post a Comment