Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 10, 2010

13 Weeks

This week has been fairly uneventful physically....other than I can't squeeze my weeding ring on anymore! I am afraid its going to get stuck so I don't want to chance it...but I have a fancy fake to wear in its place until I can get it back on. I definitely have baby bump now - although its still covered with a layer of chub! My hair is thick and heavy and I think my pony tails contribute to my headaches, so I am getting a hair cut this week.

As of today I am officially out of my first trimester! We made it!! Hopefully these next weeks and months will be everything they are hyped up to be...I should have more energy and feel better and get alot of my groove back! YEAH! These are the 'enjoyable' months, so I am going to try to make the most of them...I have to get started on the nursery and an exercise program!! Over the last week I have felt like I wasn't as tired all the time and I have been able to stay up a little later so I think the energy is slowly coming back.
 
We have our next doctor's appointment in a week and I am really excited! I hope to hear the hearbeat first of all. And hopefully the baby has grown and taken up the uterus as it should. Once we get past that last hurdle everything should go as normal, whatever that is!! I think when we can get through the next appointment and know everything is good and on track, I'll hopefully feel a more confident about things. I feel like the miscarriage made me scared to not get my hopes up about things....and at this point, I should be able to put that behind me and enjoy this journey.
 
It helps that Tony is such an amazing husband and is SO good to me!! He even got me a special Mother's Day gift...a silver heart shaped locket that he's getting engraved with my initials on one side and "I Love You" on the other side. It holds four pictures!! Of course I asked him if it was for all the kids we are going to have...and he said he knew I was going to ask that!! LOL When its ready and I can get the tiny pictures for it I am going to put in there Tony, Dad and Granny Ve with an open spot for baby.  Can't wait!!
 
This week according to the website....baby development news.....
Fingerprints have formed on your baby's tiny fingertips, her veins and organs are clearly visible through her still-thin skin, and her body is starting to catch up with her head — which makes up just a third of her body size now. If you're having a girl, she now has more than 2 million eggs in her ovaries. Your baby is almost 3 inches long and weighs nearly an ounce.

No comments:

Post a Comment