Confirmed - No question here!!!
He showed us for sure that he's a boy!
Here is a profile shot...you can also see his heart in his chest (the darker spot)
They said everything looked good and in line with my existing due date. All his measurements averaged out to be the exact correct age so he is right on track!
The technology they have is amazing and it was so much fun to see him moving around (glad I ate that sugar before we went in)! And you can see in the second picture the top of my uterus and how it is still somewhat heart sharped but he is in both sides as he should be so all is well with that. I was so glad my mom was there with us to see all this stuff, b/c the pictures really don't do it justice! To see it live action is so awesome!! And we heard the heartbeat a little, but it was hard to keep tracking because he was moving a lot.
Today I just found out that they are going to do another ultrasound at 22 weeks (in a month) because he's so small they want to get a better look at his heart and organs. They assured me nothing is wrong, there is no concern, but the pictures were 'less than optimal' so they just order another scan. I am so thrilled because I will get to see him again in 4 weeks!!!! YEAH!!!
Today I just found out that they are going to do another ultrasound at 22 weeks (in a month) because he's so small they want to get a better look at his heart and organs. They assured me nothing is wrong, there is no concern, but the pictures were 'less than optimal' so they just order another scan. I am so thrilled because I will get to see him again in 4 weeks!!!! YEAH!!!
What an awesome experience!!!
And I think we are sticking with Zane Anderson Davis as the name....at least for now...there are no other prospects on the table at the moment. Tony thinks I may change my mind, but now since I have seen him, he's Zane to me!! Awe!!!!
And I think we are sticking with Zane Anderson Davis as the name....at least for now...there are no other prospects on the table at the moment. Tony thinks I may change my mind, but now since I have seen him, he's Zane to me!! Awe!!!!
I am going to publish all the pics on our website with Smugmug so you can check them out there!



No comments:
Post a Comment