This week has been good. Work has been very stressful but I took off Thursday afternoon and Friday...plus I have today off, so coming week will be short!
I had a pretty successful garage sale this past Saturday, making $138 for the nick nacks we had around the house. I still have lots of stuff to sell on Ebay but I think I'll do that when I am off work full time. That's where the potential money really is!
Saturday night we took our Infant CPR class and it was educational. We practiced a lot but it made me nervous thinking that in a real emergency I may forget what they taught us!! I only almost cried once, which I thought was good, considering I can hardly bear the thought of something like that happening to Zane where we would have to do CPR...so scary!
Sunday I slept a lot, which I really needed since the nights are not so great anymore. I also made room for Zane's stuff in the kitchen cabinets, drawers and pantry. So now he has designated areas for his things. Which we are still accumulating....bottles and pacifiers and clothes and blankets....it's all coming together and things are getting put in their place slowly but surely.
So now that Zane has his space my next project is the guest room...I have to get it organized and ready for guests...I am hoping at some point that my sister will come and stay a couple of days with me and my step-mom Lolly. Plus Uncle Jermaine hopefully in late December/early January!
My doctor appointment today went well, all is still good with weight and blood pressure and measurements. From now on I will see him once a week. Next week he will start cervix exams to see how things are going down there. And my final ultrasound will be in two weeks when I am full term (Oct 24) and is scheduled for Tuesday, October 26. Tony will be joining me for that appointment.
This week from the website:
Your baby doesn't have much room to maneuver now that he's over 18 inches long and tips the scales at 5 1/4 pounds. Because it's so snug in your womb, he isn't likely to be doing somersaults anymore, but the number of times he kicks should remain about the same. His kidneys are fully developed now, and his liver can process some waste products. Most of his basic physical development is now complete — he'll spend the next few weeks putting on weight.
11 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment