Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 15, 2010

5 Weeks

I was 5 weeks yesterday by my estimation and things seem to be going well! The fatigue is set in and I am tired ALL the time. I think I am moving slower all around.

Last week I have my first emotional melt down...although for good reason! I could not find Tony for almost 24 hours and I was really beginning to worry. We finally did get in touch, and I found out that he was having a tough time in Brazil that day and just hadn't had a chance to email or text me. When I knew he was okay and was able to hear his voice, I lost it! I was crying uncontrolably...  I finally did calm down and was releived he as okay. He felt bad about stressing me out and me getting so worried.

Generally I can tell I am somewhat more emotional, but moreso not in a good mood, which is a bummer. I want to be happy and excited and right now I am just tired and fat! Fat because I gained 30 pounds before I got pregnant, not fat because of the pregnancy, at least not yet...but pregnancy weight isn't bad as long as it doesn't get out of control. At this point I can't do anything about it but try not to eat too much and stay away from bad food...which is hard!! At least I don't want sweets, that's a plus! But I do love food and salt, so I have to be careful about that and watch my blood pressure! I think I am going to get one of those little machines to take my blood pressure regularly just so I can keep an eye on it.

This week I did buy something for the baby...I couldn't resist! I bought a two pack of little gowns. One yellow and one white with little ducks on it! I am trying to wait and not start buying stuff, because I want to be sure we are good to go and everything is okay. I pray that it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment