Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 8, 2010

4 Weeks

So yesterday I was 4 weeks, but my estimation, based on my charting. This is assuming that ovulation and conception took place on the same day, Feb 21. I spoke with my doctors office this morning, Nurse Lynn again, and she let me know that from my blood test my levels are good and they can tell its early. She said my progesterone is high, which is the hormone that keeps you pregnant. And she said that based on my levels, my timing estimate was a good count. We may be off by a day or two, but we are really close, so we are sticking with that for now.

I have my first appointment for an unltrasound on Monday, March 29 (we pushed it out so Tony could be home and come with me). By then I will be 7 weeks along and we should be able to get a good idea of how things are progressing. What the doctor intial wants to confirm is that I am pregnant in the right place, meaning my unterus rather than in one of my tubes. They said that if I have any pain or bleeding before my appointment, I should call them and they will see me immediately.

Now I just need to relax and let it all happen....its an amazing process growing a human!! Hopefully these three weeks without Tony and waiting for the doctor appoitment will go by fast!

So far I haven't really had any symptoms other than mild nausea, which I can manage and feeling a little tired. I expect soon these will both intensify...its all worth it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment